A decade ago Keith and Jenny were looking forward to retiring and taking it easy, but they sacrificed that dream to raise their five grandchildren.
Throughout the chaos and clutter they've never complained so A Current Affair chipped in for a special surprise.
Here's a list of helpers that made Keith and Jenny's surprise possible:
Storage Solutions and Home Renovations
Here's some tips for viewers:
1. Think about the end goal, how do you want your space to look?
2. Start in one space and stay in it until you finish. No distractions!
3. Remember the end goal.
4. Ask yourself, does this item add value to my life?
5. Organising is much easier with less stuff.
6. If you argue with a family member over the stuff, don’t de-clutter together.
7. Stop shopping!
8. Shop first in your house, you probably already have something you can use.
9. Group "like" items.
10. Get real, are you really going to use it?
11. Are you working hard to pay for your stuff that you don’t use?
12. Buy experiences, not stuff. Gift experiences, not stuff.
13. Make sure you eat, drink water, and rest. De-cluttering is hard without energy.
14. Set boundaries, i.e. one box for memories per person.
15. If you need help, even to just get started, hire a Professional Organiser.