How to get hundreds of dollars back in your pocket. We reveal the bank that is giving money back to customers by refunding exorbitant ATM fees and those which don’t charge any fees at all.
Our top six tips to dodge ATM fees:
1. The Bankwest Zero Transaction account – Can use any of the major bank ATMs (Commonwealth, NAB, ANZ, Westpac) for free.
2. ING orange everyday account – ATM fee is refunded if you withdraw $200.
3. Commonwealth Bank/Bankwest – Largest ATM Network. Bankwest ATMs are installed in every 7-11 store.
4. Police Credit EzyPay - ATM fee is waived if you withdraw $150.
5. Suncorp/Bendigo has specified ATMs for which they will waive ATM fees. This is particularly helpful for rural customers who may have little choice of provider.
6. Citibank customers can not only access Citibank ATMs, but also Westpac group ATMs for free.