A Current Affair's Family Fightback campaign is gaining momentum as offers of exclusive deals and discounts continue to roll in from all over the country. One big name brand after another is jumping on board, and tonight Big W and Spotlight join the campaign with great savings.
Please note: The Family Fightback card serves to identify ACA viewers who are eligible for the following special deals and discounts, but it cannot be used to receive free giveaways and groceries from Coles or IGA. These giveaways are being distributed by A Current Affair.
Click here to watch past Family Fightback videos
THIS WEEK'S DEALS:
- Receive 20% off four single FULL PRICED items
-This offer is valid from Thursday 5th May until Sunday 22nd May ONLY.
- Customer can purchase 4 individual items, which are FULL PRICE and receive 20% off each.
- Excludes gift cards, existing lay-by payments and Custom Made orders or payments.
- Offer only available once a day, in one transaction, per customer (ACA card must be presented)
- Any 3 DVDs, books or video games for the price of 2 (lowest priced item is free) when you buy online
- During the promotional period you will also get free delivery on these products
- Customers will need to quote 3FOR2 on the payment page during online checkout at www.bigw.com.au to receive the offer.
- Available until May 20, 2011
- This offer is only available online at www.bigw.com.au and not in our BIG W stores
AUSSIE FARMERS DIRECT
A Current Affair will also be distributing gifts donated by the following retailers to families in need over the coming days.
Please be aware these offers will not be available at the stores themselves and cannot be obtained by using A Current Affair Family Fightback card.
- 200 Coles gift cards
- 100 IGA gift cards
- 500 phoneaway cards that can be used from any push-button telephone
We would love your feedback on the ACA Family Fightback - click here to contact A Current Affair with your story.