It's one of the strangest weight-loss stories we've ever told. Meet the women who are shedding the kilos using a revolutionary style of hypnotherapy. With no pills and no procedures, this "hypnotic lap band surgery" is all about the power of the mind.
MARK'S TOP TEN TIPS
1. Use self hypnosis to change your mindset . The use of positive self-talk and uplifting affirmations can help you think in a way that supports your goal.
2. Think about what you eat. Start every meal with protein. Protein first reduces hunger and cravings by reducing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas. Repeat, "I am tomorrow what I eat today" before each meal.
3. Reduce your portion size. Rather than stuffing yourself with a massive serve cut the meal in half and watch the fat start to melt away as you become slim.
3. Focus on what you want. Think of your goal often. Repeat, "I stay focussed on my goal and the body I deserve and it all boils down to each meal that I serve".
4. Eat clean to be lean. Choose healthy fresh foods to give your body the nutrition it needs and reduce or eliminate refined, processed, starchy foods. Repeat, "I only eat what my body needs like protein, salad, veges and seeds".
5. Visualise your success. Use your imagination and start to see yourself as the slim, fit, healthy person you want to be.
6. Move more. The more active you are the more fat you burn. Repeat, "whether it's a walk a swim or a sport I play I aim to be active twice every day".
7. Put yourself first. Start looking after the most important person in the world. YOU!
8. Drink more water. Much of the time when you think you are hungry your body is craving water. Between meals repeat to yourself, "not hungry thirsty, drink more water, drink more water, drink more water. The more I drink the more I shrink".
9. Drink green tea or herbal teas. You can drink green tea and herbal teas all day long and put on no weight. Repeat, "Between each meal I stay snack free, between each meal I drink water or tea".
10 Unlock your mind power. Start to think slim and use the power of your mind. Your stomach will tell you when you are full. Just stop eating.